Ten Things I Learned at the Dollar Store – Part 2
By Kelly Dean
I couldn’t stop noting interesting things about the dollar store. So here’s 10 more to add to the list.
- There are dollar stores that don’t sell stuff for a dollar — what’s up with that?
- If you find a name brand, check the spelling
- Anything electronic you can buy for a dollar will likely electrocute you
- There is a whole half an isle dedicated to … crackers … another to air fresheners
- Almost everything in the dollar store is recyclable – usually before it gets used
- Short people are encouraged to shop there because bottom shelf items are no worse than top shelf items
- Items that cost 88 cents at the regular store still cost a dollar at the dollar store
- Nobody ever buys just one item – and nobody ever buys 50 either
- MSG is a brand name
- It’s a great place to meet singles